Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 31, 2011

How To Stay Healthy With Water

We all know that water is a good therapy and I do not know if anybody disagrees about it. I do agree with the saying that, "water is a good therapy". In fact, I always have water with me. I get uncomfy without it even in my sleep. Water helps me a lot and I am sure it is what makes me healthy and fit each day. How it helped me?
Here's how?

1. First thing in the morning when I wake up, I drink 3-6 glasses of water before taking any food or anything. It maybe hard to do this at first, but you can gradually take it like starting on 1 glass till you can have all the 6 glasses. But this may not be applicable to those who have some ailments. So, always consult your physician or see to it that you do not have contraindication of how many glasses of water you can take. This is one way to wash out your system or clean up. Your constipation will be solved at once and you never know, some health problems will be lessen. But you have to make it sure that the water you will be taking in is clean water. You know the feeling if you do this? It is amazing. That is why I am doin' this everyday. I considered it as taking my system a bath everyday.

2. Add at least 8 glasses of water thro' out the day. But on proper times. Follow the food combination.

3. Taking a bath everyday makes you feel fresh, good and healthy. This is what I have observed with taking a bath daily.

4. Washing hands frequently will prevent you from illnesses. So, make it a habbit for you and your family.

5. Also make it a habbit to wash your perineals when needed especially for women. Not just once a day and not all the time you use soap. Washing it frequently with just plain water is healthy and will prevent you from infections and UTI's.

These are the five tips I can share with you. I hope this will also help you.

No comments:

A Proverb


Click here to get more Proverb Greetings from MasterGreetings.com
Get More Proverb Greetings

You do not know what is in store for you? Just trust God and commit your life fully to Him.

To Publishers and Advertisers

document.write('');

CB